SYNERGO ACCT TRAININGS
LEVEL II PRACTITIONER
- All trainings are hosted at YMCA Camp Collins located 30 minutes east of Portland, Oregon. All meals and lodging are included in the final cost. Camp Collins accomodations are "camp-style rustic" and incredibly cozy compared with most.
- 40 hours spread out over 4 days along with 1 additional day for testing. Attendance is required all 4 days.
- Testing is held separate from the 40 hours. There will be a comprehensive written and practical test, and participants need to pass both with a minimum of 80% correct to become certified. (Certain aspects of the test must be passed with 100%)
- This is a 3 year certificate.
- Minimum age for this certification is 18 years old on the date of certification completion.
- Level 1 Certification (or equivalent) is required to take the Level II certification.
- 200 diverse documented facilitation hours (presented in the facilitator’s portfolio) are required before registration for the Level II certification.
- Design and develop programs that align with the philosophy, and ethical standards that drive the group they are working with.
- Develop an awareness of appropriate knowledge of their personal abilities and shortfalls as they pertain to facilitation in the programs they will be running.
- Understand the certification model, use a facilitator’s portfolio and receive continuing education in the field.
- Have an understanding of how courses are different and how this will affect their facilitation.
- Communicate effectively with other staff and groups.
- Conduct needs assessment of group.
- Design and deliver a program that meets the needs of the group.
- Assess individual and groups readiness to use elements.
- Briefing and frontloading skills (taking into account the group demographics, needs, desires, and dynamics).
- Debriefing and processing skills (taking into account the group demographics, needs, desires, and dynamics).
- Respond appropriately to changes in group or individual dynamics.
- Set-up and take down challenge course elements.
- Basic care and maintenance of challenge course elements and equipment.
- What to be aware of during daily challenge course assessments.
- Rappelling and belaying.
- Spotting assessment instruction and use.
- Challenge course rescue procedures (understand, recognize and implement).
- Basic challenge course policies and procedures, industry standards, local operating procedures.
- Basic and intermediate rescues and assists.
- Access climbing.
- Training Only: $775, 4 days of training, includes room and board
- Training and Certification Testing: $925, 4 days of training, 1 day of testing, includes room and board
- Certification Test Only: $150, 1 day of testing, includes lunch
- Note – We require a 50% deposit to secure your training spot(s). We will send you an invoice once we receive your registration form.
2018 TRAINING DATES
*Keep in mind that we have three options: attend the full training (including training plus certification), attend just the training (if you're not expecting certification, you do not have to attend the final day) or just attend recertification day. You'll notice that each recertification date is the last day of training.
Full Training Dates:
April 11 - 15, 2018
October 31 - November 4, 2018
April 1, 2018
April 15, 2018
June 10, 2018
October 14, 2018
November 4, 2018