Synergo is looking for a highly motivated individual to lead our construction projects onsite. We are a fast growing and rapidly evolving company and we are looking for an intelligent, compassionate, and organized person to join our close-knit team. Working directly under the Construction Manager, the Project Manager will be responsible for making sure project needs and deadlines on the ground are met. Most of the Project Manager’s time would be spent on the jobsite, with supplemental time in the office. This is a full time position.
- Work under the direction of the Construction Manager.
- Professionally interface with clients, sub-contractors and in-house crew.
- Confidently provide regular project updates for schedule and budget.
- Problem solve, be self-motivated and able to multi-task with limited supervision.
- Monitor and complete construction projects of varying complexities and types.
- Manage construction crew of 3-20 builders.
- Experience with structural steel a plus but not requirement.
- Understand and lead construction for each project.
- Understand industry specific standards of ACCT and ASTM build requirements.
- Schedule and confirm crew and/or sub-contractor tasks.
- Systematically document all pertinent project information.
- Manage staff hours, expenses, all job paperwork.
- Learn and execute all testing and documentation for each specific job.
- Review and document job-site progress, work quality and cleanliness.
- Understand "close-out" and "punch list" procedures.
- Positively represent the company at all times, maintain a sharp appearance.
- Physically able. This is a very physically challenging job. Applicants must be able to lift, transport and install heavy objects weighing 50 pounds to 100 pounds frequently.
- Comfortable working at height. Almost all of our work is off the ground.
- Job sites are always outdoors in various climates year round.
- Travel. Most of out projects are out-of-town and require staying extended periods of time. Project durations last from 3 days up to 3 months.
- Valid drivers license.
- 3-5 years general construction experience.
- 2+ years managing a crew.
- Experience as, or knowledge of arborist work preferred.
- OSHA 10 or 30 preferred.
- Experience operating forklifts and man lifts.
- Experience operating skid steers and back hoes.
If you're interested in applying for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions regarding this position, feel free to call our office at 503.746.6646.